In one client's recent email campaign, a podcast was the most popular link with more than 150 unique click throughs - 30 from .gov email addresses.
Podcasts make information personal. When produced professionally they are dynamic and engaging, just like good radio. They are:
- a quick, cost-effective way to engage audiences with research,ideas and policy debates
- popular with academics, teachers and students, policy makers and practitioners
- much less time consuming and expensive to make than video
Podcasts are portable, so in today’s busy world people can get the information they need on the go. Listeners can decide what they want to hear, when they want to hear it.
Podcasts can help you:
- communicate, disseminate and achieve impact
- become an authority, an influencer, a recognised expert
- build relationships with target and hard-to-reach audiences
- build a library of quality content for sharing and re-purposing
The human voice connects with people in a way that the written word cannot. When people listen to your podcast, they can feel your enthusiasm, your passion, your energy. They get a better sense of your personality. They feel like they get to know you and your organisation.
Find out more about the team, how we prepare, record and finalise podcasts.